NX Tip of the Week
July 31, 2015
NX - Creating Dimension Line Breaks with NX 10
Hello everyone - In this week's Ally PLM Tip of the Week, we will take a look at creating Dimension Line Breaks in Drafting with NX 10.
1) Edit the Settings of the desired dimension(s)
2) Expand "Line/Arrow" and select "Break"
a. Turn on "Create Breaks". Notice you can adjust the size of the break here as well:
3) Click Close on the Settings Dialog.
4) Now drag the dimension around and intersect the others. NX will automatically create the dimension line break. Notice it is fully associative and understands where it needs the break:
5) For more information on what's new in NX 10 Drafting, take a look at our "What's New in NX10 CAD: Part 2" Lunch Byte on our website
In this Ally PLM Tip of the Week, we looked at creating Dimension Line Breaks with NX 10 Drafting.
Click HERE to watch a video of this tip:
Senior Application Engineer
Ally PLM Solutions, Inc.
Want more tips? Sign up HERE to receive our Tip of the Week.
Register for upcoming free NX webinars or learn more about Ally PLM Solutions.